Protective Treatments are usually the final process to be applied after chemical and electrochemical treatments have been done. Processi Speciali is specialized in a wide range of protective treatments, and able to adapt and modify the application of Protective Treatments according to our customers requirements for particular components.
The complexity of painting aerospace parts is considerable, often it is not required that parts are painted across their entire surface. In these cases we are organized with a production unit which applies protective masks, preparing the parts prior to any Protective Treatment, in accordance with the customer drawings.
Across our wide range of protective treatments, we are able to process a high volume of components ensuring deadlines are honoured thanks to our strong organization and specialized production lines, processing parts with single or multiple Protective Treatments.
Processi Speciali is highly experience in the following treatments:
- Application of Primers.
- Application of Wash-Primers.
- Application of Urethane Primer.
- Application of Polyurethane Primers.
- Application of Epoxy Primers.
- Application of High-Density Anti-Corrosive Epoxy Primers "G30“.
- Application of Adhesive Primer.
- Application of Top Coat.
- Application of Urethane Top Coat.
- Application of Polyurethane Top Coat.
- Application of Epoxy Top Coat.
- Application of Insulating Covering System.
- Application of Solid Lubrication.
- Teflon Coating.
- Application of Acrylic Lacquer.
- Application of Nitrocellulose Lacquer.